Monday, November 16, 2009

Contacting the blog author

If you want to contact me, please read this...

Several readers have sent messages regarding previous posts. Thanks for your comments everyone! I started this blog hoping it would be a resource for everyone who creates with the 307, and I'm glad to see it helping.

As the readership grows, some entries will need to be updated... especially whenever I discover I am wrong about something. If you see something that needs to be changed or expanded, it's OK to comment below the entry. I'll test your idea and if it works, I'll correct the original entry as soon as possible.

A few notes:

1. I'd rather not force readers to go through every comment to find the information they need. For this reason, if you comment directly, especially about my errors, I will change the blog entry text, but I may not post your actual response...I don't want to seem rude, so please be aware of this.

2. Blogger does not allow me to reply privately to comment authors. So if you need to talk offline, please email me instead. You can reach me at NOSPAMdubathonic (at) gmail (dot) com

3. I'm very interested in tips/tricks from readers. If you send any, I'll blog about them and will credit you as the discoverer.

4. If you have created any music with the 307, please post it on another site (MySpace, Virb, etc.) so I can link to it. Blogger does not allow me to post mp3s directly.

I'm always happy to hear from you -- thanks again for your input!

No comments:

Post a Comment