Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pattern editor for Windows

While surfing Web pages that mention the 307, I came across a French-language forum* dedicated to the groovebox. One post led to a site whose owner has created a free pattern editor for PC's.

To download it, visit http://glausinger.free.fr/ (site uses Flash) and look under the "Liens" menu for the "MyMC307" entry.

I'm a Mac user, so I'm curious to hear if anyone has downloaded it and knows what it can do -- please leave comments if you have. Whenever I manage to check it out, I will update this entry.

*More on the forum itself here.

2 comments:

  1. Can you put a direct link to the file?
    Because it doesn't load for me. Don't know why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might be because the site uses Flash...not sure. You might email the site owner and ask him to send it to you directly. His email is glausinger@hotmail.com and I don't know if he speaks English -- try Google translator if you don't speak French.

    ReplyDelete